Join thousands of readers (in 41 countries!) who have bought Sandy’s book and used her principles to change their thinking and their lives and embark upon the life of their dreams.
If we believe that other people can achieve whatever they set their minds to, we must also believe it of ourselves. Unfortunately, we often sabotage our own success due to a lack of role models who are doing what we want to do, self-doubt that prevents us from believing it’s possible for us, and insufficient knowledge of what to do. Getting the knowledge is the easiest of these three. Overcoming negative mindsets and self-doubt are more difficult, causing us to be our own worst enemy, stopping ourselves from achieving our own dreams.
Sandy blockbuster book will help you eliminate the barriers holding you back by examining what you think and do along the path to achieving your dreams. In it, Sandy shares how recognizing and eliminating critical personal barriers that had previously held her back enabled her to:
- Become an award-winning salesperson
- Earn her first 6-figure income
- Save $93,000 in one year toward retirement
Not an ordinary book on goal-setting and achievement, this book focuses on the mindsets, thought and behavior patterns, and daily actions that create a life of fulfillment despite any obstacles you may encounter along the way.
Each chapter contains worksheets with questions to ask yourself, as well as points to ponder, such as:
- What plausible-sounding excuses do we use to justify our fear and inaction?
- What myths do we buy into – and how do we BUST them?
- How one woman helped change Sandy’s life with one comment, illustrating how we can allow the faith of others in our abilities to act as “lifesavers” that enable us to have faith in ourselves
- What do we do when we’re depressed? Usually the WRONG things, that further our depression rather than alleviate it!
- The role of cause and effect, examining how seemingly unimportant daily decisions can have important consequences down the road
- The importance of supporting others in the quest for their dreams, as well as the importance of their support on our lives
These issues – and more – are discussed as Sandy takes you on a journey of discovery, allowing you to travel from the “safe” path of stagnation to the “risky but rewarding” path of progress.